All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet atop the rocky plateau of Lundy Island in the Bristol Channel, the Old Light stands proudly - a monument to the skill of its builder, Joseph Nelson. This work tells the story of Lundy's Old Light, which is set into the context of the island as a whole. It features photographs, drawings, maps, plans and newspaper extracts.
- Author(s)Myrtle Ternstrom
- PublisherWhittles Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCaithness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhittles Publishing
- Content Notephotographs, drawings, maps, plans and newspaper cuttings
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.