All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGermany's political and cultural past, from ancient times through World War II, has dimmed the legacy of its Enlightenment, which these days is far outshone by those of France and Scotland. This book shows how the ideas of the German Enlightenment have proven their value in modern secular democracies and are still of great relevance.
- Author BiographyT. J. Reed is an emeritus fellow at Queen's College, Oxford, a fellow of the British Academy, and president of the English Goethe Society. He is the author of many books.
- Author(s)T. J. Reed
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight544 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.