All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe folklore surrounding history's towering figures often overshadows actual scholarship, both in terms of quantity and in terms of prevalence in the public consciousness. This work scrutinizes some of the most notorious tall tales and distorted ideas about America's sixteenth president.
- Author BiographyEdward Steers Jr. is the author of several books. He appears frequently as a Lincoln expert on C-Span and the History Channel.
- Author(s)Edward Steers
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byHarold Holzer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.