All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of Abraham Lincoln and the Supreme Court. This work recounts the history of the Civil War president's relations with the nation's highest tribunal and the role it played in resolving the agonizing issues raised by the conflict.
- Author BiographyBrian McGinty is an attorney and writer specializing in American history and law.
- Author(s)Brian McGinty
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note16 halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.