All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Abraham Lincoln's election in 1860 prompted several Southern states to secede, the North was sharply divided over how to respond. This book, the study in over fifty years of how the North handled the secession crisis, follows the decision-making process from bitter partisan rancor to consensus.
- Author BiographyRussell McClintock earned his Ph.D. in U.S. history from Clark University and now teaches at St. John's High School in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Russell McClintock
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCivil War America
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.