Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this succinct study, Jason H. Silverman investigates Abraham Lincoln's evolving personal, professional, and political relationship with the wide variety of immigrant groups he encountered throughout his life, revealing that Lincoln related to the immigrant in a manner few of his contemporaries would or could emulate.
- Author BiographyJason H. Silverman is the Ellison Capers Palmer Jr. Professor of History at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina. He is the author, coauthor, or coeditor of ten books, including Immigration in the American South, 1864-1895: A Documentary History of the Southern Immigration Conventions and A Rising Star of Promise: The Civil War Odyssey of David Jackson Logan, 17th South Carolina Infantry, 1861-1864.
- Author(s)Jason H. Silverman
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleConcise Lincoln Library
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.