All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces optical activity and anisotropy as techniques for studying the structure of molecules and their interactions in solution.
- Author BiographyBengt NordUn is a Professor of Physical Chemistry at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. He has a BSc and PhD from the University of Lund and is renowned for pioneering linear dichroism spectroscopy for the study of transition moments, molecular interactions and macromolecular structures in solution. Alison Rodger is a Professor of Biophysical Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Warwick. She has a BSc and a PhD from the University of Sydney and an MA from the University of Oxford. Timothy Dafforn has a BSc from the University of Cardiff and a PhD from the University of Bristol. He is a Lecturer at the University of Birmingham and a pioneer in the use of linear dichroism methods in the study of biological systems.
- Author(s)Alison Rodger,Bengt Norden,Tim Dafforn
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.