All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an easy-to-understand guide to statistical linear models and its uses in data analysis This book defines a broad spectrum of statistical linear models that is useful in the analysis of data. Considerable rewriting was done to make the book more reader friendly than the first edition.
- Author(s)Marvin H. J. Gruber,Shayle R. Searle
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/11/2016
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight666 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.21
- £16.40Trending at £17.34
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.