All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an introduction to the common ground between operator theory and linear systems theory.
- Author BiographyJonathan R. Partington is a Professor of Applied Functional Analysis at Leeds University. He has served as editor of Journal of the London Mathematical Society and is coordinator of Leeds node in European Research Training network in Analysis and Operators. Author of some 100 papers in mathematics and engineering, he is also the author of An Introduction to Hankel Operators and Interpolation, Identification and Sampling.
- Author(s)Jonathan R. Partington
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Student Texts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.60
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 101 exercises
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.