All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained introduction to linear programming using MATLAB(R) software.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Ferris is a Professor in the Computer Sciences Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Olvi L. Mangasarian is John von Neumann Professor Emeritus of Mathematics and Computer Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Stephen J. Wright is a Professor in the Computer Sciences Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Michael C. Ferris,Olvi L. Mangasarian,Stephen J. Wright
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- Series TitleMPS-SIAM Series on Optimization
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.