All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the processes of nationalism and national identity formation in the half century that followed the War of the Pacific. This book considers the national projects of Peru and Chile in the disputed territories and shows how these efforts were received among the diverse social strata of the region.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Skuban is an associate professor in the history department at California State University, Fresno.
- Author(s)William E. Skuban
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 2 maps
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.18
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £7.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.