All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinguistic Anthropology: A Reader is a comprehensive collection of the best work that has been published in this exciting and growing area of anthropology, and is organized to provide a guide to key issues in the study of language as a cultural resource and speaking as a cultural practice.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Duranti is Distinguished Professor of Anthropology and Dean of Social Sciences at UCLA. His publications include Key Terms in Language and Culture (Wiley-Blackwell, 2001) and A Companion to Linguistic Anthropology (Wiley-Blackwell, 2004). He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Science and the recipient of various awards, including the John Simon Guggenheim Fellowship, the UCLA Alumni Distinguished Teaching Award, and the American Anthropological Association/Mayfield Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Anthologies in Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight798 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Duranti
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £22.27
- £27.89Trending at £29.25
- £24.13Trending at £26.84
- £11.73Trending at £12.23
- £17.52Trending at £18.02
- £9.12Trending at £9.95
- £6.18Trending at £7.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.