All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTopics include the linguist's attitude, the work session and the roles of native speakers.
- Author BiographyPaul Newman is Professor in the Department of Linguistics and Director of the West African Languages Institute at Indiana University. Martha Ratliff is Associate Professor of Linguistics in the Department of English at Wayne State University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2001
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMartha Ratliff,Paul Newman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.