All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionMore than thirty ready-to-use lesson plans connect picture books to the national language arts standards set forth by NCTE and IRA.
- Author BiographyBRENDA S. COPELAND has been an elementary librarian for the past six years in Palmyra School District, Palmyra, Pennsylvania. She earned her MLS degree from Kutztown University and her BA in Elementary Education at the University of Delaware. PATRICIA A. MESSNER has been an elementary media specialist for the past seventeen years in the Lebanon City School District, Lebanon, Ohio. She earned her Masters of Education degree from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio and her BA in Elementary Education at Asbury College, Wilmore, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Brenda S. Copeland,Patricia A. Messner
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.