All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the work of 25 Australian artists linked to each other and to the Northwest through workshops and classes, use of a common material, training and education, shared space, and/or production assistance
- Author BiographyVicki Halper , Seattle, specializes in art of the Pacific Northwest and American craft. She is the co-editor of Choosing Craft: The Artist's Viewpoint and Morris Graves: Selected Letters. Margot Osborne and Grace Cochrane are esteemed Australian art historians and curators. Lani McGregor is co-owner of Bullseye Glass and director of Bullseye Gallery.
- Author(s)Grace Cochrane,Lani McGregor,Margot Osborne,Vicki Halper
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note130 color illus.
- Weight1157 g
- Width6147 mm
- Height6960 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.17
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.