CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionPlease te that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Pages: 178. Chapters: Eve Online, Humble Indie Bundle, Left 4 Dead 2, Second Life, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Speed Dreams, Braid (video game), Myth (series), Doom 3, Super Meat Boy, Doom (video game), Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, Linux gaming, Psychonauts, Puzzle Pirates, Neverwinter Nights, Ultima Online, Duke Nukem 3D, SimCity, Commander Keen, Analogue: A Hate Story, Wolfenstein 3D, Serious Sam II, Dwarf Fortress, World of Goo, Heavy Gear, Cave Story, Chzo Mythos, Wakfu, Aquaria (video game), Prey (video game). Excerpt: Eve Online (stylised EVE Online) is a video game by CCP Games. It is a player-driven, persistent-world MMORPG set in a science fiction space setting. Characters pilot customizable ships through a galaxy of over 7,500 star systems. Most star systems are connected to one or more other star systems by means of stargates. The star systems can contain moons, planets, stations, wormholes, asteroid belts and complexes. Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). The character advancement system is based upon training skills in real time, even while t logged into the game. Eve Online was released in North America and Europe in May 2003. It was published from May to December 2003 by Simon & Schuster Interactive, after which CCP purchased the rights and began to self-publish via a digital distribution scheme. On January 22, 2008, it was anunced that Eve Online would be distributed via Steam. On March 10, 2009, the game was again made available in boxed form in stores, released by Atari. The current version of Eve Online is Retribution, released December 4th, 2012. In March 2012, EVE Online reached over 400,000...
- Author(s)Source Wikipedia
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.