All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
About this product
- DescriptionLipoproteins in Diabetes Mellitus
- Author BiographyAlicia Jenkins, MBBS, MD, FRACP, FRCP University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Section of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Oklahoma City, OK, USA Peter P. Toth, MD, PhD, FAAFP, FICA, FNLA, FCCP, FAHA, FACC CGH Medical Center, Sterling, IL University of Illinois College of Medicine, Clinical Family and Community Medicine, Peoria, IL Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Clinical Medicine, East Lansing, MI, USA Timothy J. Lyons, MD, FRCP University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Section of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Harold Hamm Diabetes Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Diabetes
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 64 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1087 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlicia J. Jenkins,Peter P. Toth,Timothy J. Lyons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.