Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a presentation of the nonequilibrium thermodynamics and interfacial phenomena associated with vaporization and condensation and covers the heat transfer and fluid flow mechanisms in such processes. This book includes material on the nanoscale and microscale thermophysics of boiling and condensation phenomena.
- Author BiographyVan P. Carey has experience in both industry and education. Prior to his appointment at Berkeley, he was a senior Project Engineer at the Harrison division of General Motors. He began his career in education as an Assistant Professor in the Berkeley Mechanical Engineering department in 1982 before becoming Vice-Chair for instruction in 1992, which he served until 1995. In 1990, Carey received his appointment as full Professor. He has received numerous awards throughout his career and is a member of AAAS, AIAA, ASME (honored as a Fellow in 2000), APS, ASEE, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, and SAE.
- Author(s)Van P. Carey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Inc
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 7 black & white halftones, 266 black & white line drawings
- Weight1179 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.