All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobust management of liquidity risk within the changing regulatory framework Liquidity Management applies current risk management theory, techniques, and processes to liquidity risk control and management to help organizations prepare in case of future economic crisis and changing regulatory framework.
- Author BiographyALDO SOPRANO is Head of Group Price Control at Unicredit and prior to that was in charge of Short Term Liquidity Risks and Operational Risk Management. He worked at Barclays Capital in London, served on the board of Pioneer Alternative Investments and Chaired the IIF working group on operational risks and is Board member of UniCredit Bank Ireland. He is the author of articles on risk management and presents at international conferences.
- Author(s)Aldo Soprano
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Wiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight448 g
- Width166 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £11.06Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.