All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real-life themes, high-interest narratives, and natural speech, this title teaches the listening and speaking skills relevant to students' lives.
- Author BiographyBarbara Foley is full-time professor of at Union County College, Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA. She has presented at numerous workshops, conferences, and colleges throughout the United States and Mexico, specifically in the areas of listening, CALL, grammar, communicative classroom activities, Generation 1.5 students, and Extensive Reading. Her many publications include English in Action, Grammar in Action, Listen to Me, Now Hear This, and workbooks for the Heinle Picture Dictionary.
- Author(s)Barbara Foley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2009
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight306 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.91
- £6.23Trending at £8.14
- £27.74Trending at £29.59
- £8.09Trending at £10.18
- £5.99Trending at £6.39
- £25.19Trending at £28.87
- £9.94Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.