All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a profound and personal invitation to savour the sacred in everyday life. Drawing from her formation as a Benedictine sister and her international experience as a writer, speaker, and retreat leader, Sister Joan Chittister connects the wisdom of monasticism with the modern world.
- Author BiographyJoan D. Chittister, O.S.B., is a Benedictine sister, best-selling author, and a well-known international speaker. A theologian, social psychologist, and communication theorist, she has written more than 20 books, taught on all education levels, received nine honorary doctorates, and is an active member of the International Peace Council. A leader in worker's justice, international peace initiatives, women's movements for equality, Sr. Joan is founder and Executive Director of Benetvision: A Resource and Research Center for Contemporary Spirituality, past president of the Conference of American Women Religious, and in 2007, she was awarded the Outstanding Leadership Award from The Leadership Conference of Women Religious. She lives in Erie, PA, in a Benedictine community.
- Author(s)Sister Joan Chittister
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/08/2003
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £4.00Trending at £6.81
- £11.99Trending at £16.77
- £8.49Trending at £10.42
- £18.95Trending at £30.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.70
- £6.99Trending at £7.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.