All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a multidisciplinary look at society's responses to domestic violence. Though substantial reforms have been made in the services available to battered women since the 1970s, this book shows how the public and private systems available to victims of domestic violence are still failing to meet the needs of the women who seek help.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.