All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to literacy pedagogy within today's new media environment.
- Author BiographyMary Kalantzis is Dean of the College of Education at the University of Illinois. Bill Cope is a Professor in the Department of Education Policy, Organization and Leadership at the University of Illinois. Eveline Chan is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Education at the University of New England. Leanne Dalley-Trim is Dean and Acting Head of School in the School of Education at James Cook University, North Queensland.
- Author(s)Bill Cope,Eveline Chan,Leanne Dalley-Trim,Mary Kalantzis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 96 colour illus. 2 maps
- Weight1030 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.