All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.00Trending at £8.12
About this product
- DescriptionMark Parker argues that magazines became pre-eminent literary vehicles of the 1820s and 1830s.
- Author BiographyMark Parker is Professor of English at Randolph-Macon College (Virginia). He has published widely on Romantic literature in Studies in Romanticism, Studies in English Literature and Harvard Studies in English.
- Author(s)Mark Parker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.45
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.