CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionContains over 200 writings about Nevada with selections from Native American tales to contemporary writings on urban experience and environmental concerns. This book includes sections on cowboy poetry, wild Nevada, travel writing, and nuclear Nevada; and narratives about rural life and life in Las Vegas and Reno.
- Author BiographyCheryll Glotfelty is associate professor of English at the University of Nevada, Reno, where she teaches courses in Nevada literature and has won many teaching awards. She coedited The Ecocriticism Reader: Landmarks in Literary Ecology and has published essays in scholarly journals, edited collections, and reference works.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Content Note35 b/w photos, 1 map
- Weight1243 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.