Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA succinct distillation of the work and thought of William Charvat, a pioneer in the study of the history of the American book. A valuable piece for any scholar working on the history of writers and writing in the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyThe late William Charvat was professor of English at Ohio State University and a general editor of The Works of Nathaniel Hawthorne. Associate professor of English at the University of Texas, Michael Winship is editor of Bibliography of American Literature.
- Author(s)William Charvat
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1993
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.