All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasingly, literary texts have attached themselves to their sources in seemingly parasitic but, more accurately, symbiotic dependence. It is this kind of mutuality that Cowart examines in his wide-ranging and richly provocative study.
- Author BiographyDavid Cowart is Louise Fry Scudder Professor of Humanities at the University of South Carolina. He has taught Pynchon for over thirty years and is the author of numerous books including Trailing Clouds: Immigrant Fiction in Contemporary America, Thomas Pynchon: The Art of Allusion, and Don DeLillo: The Physics of Language (Georgia).
- Author(s)David Cowart
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.50Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.