CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionMathews examines work by writers and painters working in France in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyTimothy Mathews is Professor in the French Department at University College London. He is the author of Reading Apollinaire: Theories of Poetic Language (1987) and co-editor of Violence, Theorie, Surrealisme (1994).
- Author(s)Timothy Mathews
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in French
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 66
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus.
- Weight399 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byMichael Sheringham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.