All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.65
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £11.70Trending at £12.12
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £19.62Trending at £26.58
- £7.17Trending at £10.07
- £16.01Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of a generation of writers who were passionately engaged with politics and with cinema, exploring the rise and fall of a distinct tradition of cinematic literature.
- Author BiographyLara Feigel is Lecturer in English at King's College London. She is the co-editor (with Alexandra Harris) of a collection of essays about artistic responses to the seaside called Modernism-on-Sea (2009) and the editor of A Nosegay (2006), an anthology of literature about smell. She is also co-editing (with Natasha Spender and John Sutherland) the journals of Stephen Spender for publication in 2010.
- Author(s)Lara Feigel
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.