All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.60Trending at £7.72
- £6.17Trending at £6.87
- £7.99Trending at £8.79
- £13.22Trending at £13.36
- £11.61Trending at £13.21
- £12.96Trending at £14.81
- £3.99Trending at £5.24
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary investigation of the modes and meanings of domestic travel and of early modern attitudes to mobility.
- Author BiographyAndrew McRae is Professor of Renaissance Studies in the Department of English at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Andrew McRae
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.