All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.89Trending at £11.73
- £4.93Trending at £5.39
- £8.94Trending at £9.98
- £3.34Trending at £3.68
- £8.14Trending at £8.67
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £6.87Trending at £7.32
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. Hillary Caroline Eklund
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Introduction: elegant sufficiencies. Part I Movement: Liquid agencies in Thomas Heywood's The Fair Maid of the West; Privation and policy in Shakespeare's 2 Henry VI and Coriolanus. Part II Improvement: Tempering temperance in Book II of The Faerie Queene; 'Expedient manage must be made': kingship and husbandry in Richard II. Part III Government: 'So great was our famine': managing plenty in Virginia. Epilogue: satis sufficit; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyHillary Eklund is Assistant Professor of English at Loyola University New Orleans, where she teaches courses on Shakespeare, Renaissance Literature, and the early modern Atlantic.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.