CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £7.33Trending at £7.68
- £9.35Trending at £10.71
- £7.27Trending at £8.32
- £17.21Trending at £21.78
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
- £6.78Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the exploration of outer space and cyberspace may now seem limitless, some planners and designers are reconsidering the importance of place. This book furthers this movement by retrieving some common threads of attachment to place in works by John Steinbeck, Willa Cather, Henry James, Robert Frost, Wallace Stegner, Jane Jacobs, and others.
- Author BiographyMelanie Simo is the author, with Peter Walker, of Invisible Gardens: The Search for Modernism in the American Landscape, among other books.
- Author(s)Melanie Louise Simo
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note15 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.