All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Saigon Cookbook offers dozens of family recipes, many surviving through oral history alone. It takes readers on a tour of culinary landmarks and introduces them to the wealth of authentic dishes found in Little Saigon.
- Author BiographyAnn Le has lived most of her life in the area of Southern California known as Little Saigon, where her family moved in 1975 after the fall of Saigon. Julie Fay Ashborn's travels through Southeast Asia have inspired her photography in the books To Asia with Love, To Vietnam with Love, and Communion: A Culinary Journey Through Vietnam.
- Author(s)Ann Le
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight32 g
- Width217 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byJulie Fay Ashborn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £9.65Trending at £9.96
- £1.20Trending at £2.11
- £14.50Trending at £14.72
- £3.27Trending at £3.52
- £3.18Trending at £3.52
- £6.65Trending at £7.11
- £7.99Trending at £8.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.