All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the first novel about Little Wolf as he is sent to Uncle Bigbad's Cunning College to learn the nine rules of badness. Now published into the First Modern Classics list, fantastic stories for young readers.
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow's many popular successes range from picture books to novels for older children. Best known for his original humour, he always writes with adult readers as well as young ones in mind. He has a brilliant ear for voices, and takes pride in the fact that his work reads aloud very well. 'I loved being read to as a child,' he says. 'And I loved the sense that my parents were enjoying it too. For me, that's the acid test for any book - that there's something in it for everyone to enjoy.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date30/01/2013
- Weight141 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Most relevant reviews
- kirstyalcock07 Jul, 2011by
we bought this book on the recommendation of a year 5 teacher to encourage my son to ejoy reading, definatly a classic greatly enjoyed by all the family
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £6.20Trending at £7.95
- £8.01Trending at £8.22
- £2.81Trending at £5.23
- £6.67Trending at £7.36
- £11.99Trending at £14.92
- £16.80Trending at £24.88
- £3.70Trending at £3.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.