All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo motherless girls, a young step-mother and a father whose will is law in the household: an unputdownable Merseyside saga set during the years running up to the First World War from the bestselling author of THE HOUSE ON LONELY STREET and FROM LIVERPOOL WITH LOVE.
- Author BiographyLyn Andrews was born in Liverpool in 1944; her father Joseph was killed on D-Day just nine months later. Lyn was brought up in Liverpool and became a secretary before she married and gave birth to triplets. Once the children had gone to school Lyn began writing, and her first novel was quickly accepted for publication. She has since written over thirty books, many of them Sunday Times bestsellers. Lyn lives on the Isle of Man, but spends many weeks of the year back on Merseyside, seeing her children and grandchildren. www.lynandrewsbooks.co.uk www.facebook.com/LynAndrewsBooks Twitter: @LynSagaAuthor
- Author(s)Lyn Andrews
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £7.99Trending at £15.80
- £26.99Trending at £28.46
- £5.98Trending at £8.42
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £10.00Trending at £12.77
- £3.34Trending at £3.52
- £6.84Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.