All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMining the results of an extraordinary twelve-year study that followed 150 undocumented young adults in Los Angeles, this book exposes the failures of a system that integrates children into K-12 schools but ultimately denies them the rewards of their labor.
- Author BiographyRoberto G. Gonzales is Assistant Professor at Harvard University Graduate School of Education. His work has been featured in such social science journals as the American Sociological Review and Current Anthropology, as well as in the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Time magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Author(s)Roberto G. Gonzales
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byJose Antonio Vargas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.