About this product
- DescriptionFeatures essays that combine the author's personal experience with an articulation of the challenges faced by Africa's people and environment in the 21st century. This volume includes various photographs of: landscapes from desert to jungle, wildlife from insect to great game, and, human life from remote tribal village to teeming metropolis.
- Author(s)Steve Bloom
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note200 illustrations, 180 in colour
- Weight2970 g
- Width259 mm
- Height344 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.