CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an illuminating collection of personal essays and memoirs from Jewish 20- and 30-somethings across the US. As a member of this elusive generation Bregman set out to tackle the hot-button issue of how to engage young people in the Jewish communal world.
- Author BiographyStefanie Pervos Bregman is the Manager of Digital Communications at the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, Associate Editor of JUF News and blogger-in-chief of Oy!Chicago, a website for Jewish 20- and 30-somethings. Stefanie earned her Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and completed her Master's Degree in Jewish Professional Studies from the Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies. Stefanie and her husband Michael live in Chicago with their bichon poodle, Bialy.
- Author(s)Stefanie Pervos Bregman
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleJewish Identity in Post-Modern Society
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.