All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Memory investigates the complex question of language and its place at the heart of Bergamasco culture in northern Italy.
- Author BiographyJillian R. Cavanaugh is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Brooklyn College CUNY. She has published in a range of journals, including Language and Communication, Ethnos, and the Journal of Linguistic Anthropology.
- Author(s)Jillian R. Cavanaugh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Studies in Discourse and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight366 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.