All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLatin America's widespread poverty and multi-dimensioned inequalities have long perplexed and provoked observers. This title brings together some of the most important results of this work to measure and explain changes in Latin American living standards as far back as the colonial era.
- Author BiographyRicardo Salvatore is Professor of Modern History at Universidad Torcuato di Tella Buenos Aires. John H. Coatsworth is Dean of the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University and former Director of the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies at Harvard University. Amilcar Challu is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at Bowling Green State University.
- PublisherHarvard University, The David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSeries on Latin American Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, The David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAmilcar E. Challu,John H. Coatsworth,Ricardo Salvatore
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.