All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chilling expose of the threats, harassment, and worse that American abortion providers face on a daily basis-and groundbreaking remedies to stop it.
- Author BiographyDavid S. Cohen is a law professor at Drexel University School of Law, where he teaches constitutional law and gender and the law. Prior to teaching, Cohen was a staff attorney at the Women's Law Project in Philadelphia and litigated cases involving abortion clinic safety, reproductive rights, Title IX, and LGBT family law. Krysten Connon is a 2012 graduate of the Drexel University School of Law. Following law school, Connon worked as a federal judicial law clerk. She is currently an attorney in private practice in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)David S. Cohen,Krysten Connon
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight554 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £10.89
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £20.50Trending at £21.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.