All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the secrets and steps to living a more meaningful life Success is what happens to you; significance is what happens through you. Do busy schedules at home and at work sometimes leave you feeling overwhelmed and uninspired? Maybe you feel stuck in a rut, going through a treadmill of the same routines or bored at a job you don't love.
- Author BiographyPeter Hirsch is a social entrepreneur and a successful inspirational speaker and trainer who lectures nationwide and around the world. He has consulted for many Fortune 500 companies and sales organizations, and he consults for and lectures to Christian and Jewish organizations throughout North America. New York Times bestselling author ROBERT SHEMIN appears frequently on CNN, Fox, and NPR. His work has been featured in BusinessWeek, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and Time magazine.
- Author(s)Peter L. Hirsch,Robert Shemin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width161 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.