All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook enables adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) to identify the personal problems caused by the condition and deal with and minimize those problems. Although medication has been shown to help adults with ADD, this workbook provides an alternative (or complement) to conventional treatment. Charts and tables.
- Author BiographyM. Susan Roberts, PhD, is a behavioral psychologist for South Shore Mental Health Center and clinical director of the Emergency Services Inpatient Unit at Fuller Hospital, in Attleboro, MA. She is the author of Living Without Procrastination
- Author(s)Gerard J. Jansen,M. Susan Roberts
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication06/02/1997
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date24/12/2015
- Weight504 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.