All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases how - and on what terms - the women come to re-author identity, community, and meaning post-injury.
- Author BiographyJ. Eric Stewart is a Clinical-Community Psychologist and Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences at the University of Washington Bothell.
- Author(s)J. Eric Stewart
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleQualitative Studies in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.