All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The definitive guide understanding and dealing with the different children mental health issues. * Filled with techniques to cope and strategies to help your child thrive, no matter their environment. * Sensitive and simple, these handbooks are written by leading professionals in the field.
- Author BiographyDr Benardine Woo is a Senior Consultant at the Child Guidance Clinic in Singapore, while Ms Geraldine Wong is a Medical Social Worker at the same clinic.
- Author(s)Dr. Bernardine Woo,Geraldine Wong
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleLiving with
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.94
- £10.95Trending at £12.75
- £7.48Trending at £8.22
- £6.88Trending at £7.25
- £7.51Trending at £8.04
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £40.99Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.