All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatient and parent narratives illustrate how people cope with itch and how, with medical and social support, itch can be managed.
- Author BiographyGil Yosipovitch, M.D., is a professor and chair of the Department of Dermatology and director of the Temple Itch Center at Temple University School of Medicine. He is known as the Godfather of Itch and is the founder of the International Forum for the Study of Itch. Shawn G. Kwatra, M.D., is a resident in the Department of Dermatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Gil Yosipovitch,Shawn G. Kwatra
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note32, 31 colour illustrations, 1 black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £10.21
- £8.61Trending at £9.08
- £8.97Trending at £10.15
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
- £7.29Trending at £7.61
- £10.38Trending at £11.26
- £7.55Trending at £7.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.