All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible and Christian tradition have, at best, offered an ambiguous word in response to Earth's environmental difficulties. At worst, a complex, often one-sided history of interpretation has left the Bible's voice silent. This title discusses the generations of theologians who have sought to live out this biblical mandate.
- Author BiographyRichard Bauckham is Professor of New Testament Studies and Bishop Wardlaw Professor at the University of St Andrews, Scotland. A fellow of both the British Academy and the Royal Society of Edinburgh, he is the author of many books including Jesus and the Eye-Witnesses (winner of the 2009 Michael Ramsey Prize for Theological Writing) and Bible and Mission: Christian Witness in a Postmodern World.
- Author(s)Richard Bauckham
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight275 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.