All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical companion to 'Pernicious Anaemia - the forgotten disease', the founder of the Pernicious Anaemia Society focuses on how to cope with the consequences of vitamin B12 deficiency once you have a diagnosis. Martyn draws together the insight, knowledge and experience of experts and sufferers to provide this timely and essential guide.
- Author(s)Martyn Hooper
- PublisherHammersmith Health Books
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Health Books
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.