CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.92
- £25.27Trending at £26.25
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £11.89Trending at £17.07
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £6.45Trending at £12.95
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding resistance movements and armed militias in the Middle East is key in unravelling this complex and sensitive region. This book focuses on the Hezbollah group in Lebanon, combining extensive ethnography with critical insights drawn from a range of disciplines including sociology, psychology and philosophy.
- Author BiographyYounes Saramifar is a sociologist and has studied at universities in Iran and India. He is currently affiliated with the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, where he is working on the politics of memories in post-war Iran.
- Author(s)Younes Saramifar
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight1030 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.