All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies and assesses the relevant issues inherent in developing and implementing maritime security measures. This title examines the new maritime security environment, including the different but complementary interests of the shipping industry and national regulatory agencies.
- Author BiographyLloyd's MIU, Informa plc, London, UK Centre for Maritime Policy, University of Wollongong, Austra CSTPV,School of International Relations, St Andrews,Scotland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2008
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPeter Lehr,Rupert Herbert-Burns,Sam Bateman
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.